If you’ve decided to separate from your partner and begin divorce proceedings, you may be wondering: What now? What should you think about first? What steps do you need to take? To help you through this delicate stage of your life, myLIFE has drawn up a checklist of financial and banking matters you need to consider.
This checklist has probably made you realise that there are still a number of issues to resolve. Here are some useful links to help you deal with them.
- Guichet.lu, the Luxembourg government’s guide to administrative procedures
- District court – Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Bar
- Chamber of Notaries
- Divorce and separation – Judicial administration of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Divorce – Luxembourg Inland Revenue
- Couples’ rights and obligations in different EU countries
- 2018 reform of divorce and parental authority
- Good financial management when facing a divorce
- Navigating the complexities of cross-border divorce